We’ve established the following House Rules so that you can get the most out of being a guest writer:-
- It’s your post so choose something you’re interested in and knowledgeable about. That said the post needs to be relevant, and so must have something to do with dating, relationships, romance etc.
- There is no word length requirement; but we do ask that your post contains enough content to make it meaningful and interesting.
- You are entitled to provide up to two links to sites of your choosing, and affiliate links are allowed. You can link to your own blog, Facebook, Twitter etc. if you wish, up to a maximum of two outgoing links.
- Posts must not be obscene, racist, libellous, contain personal attacks or otherwise break the law.
- We don’t guarantee to publish your submission, but we read all submissions. We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, punctuation, spelling etc. Our policy is to give guest authors a chance to review our edits before posting when possible, but we retain final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, that you are the author, and that your post has not appeared elsewhere online on the interwebs.
- Every guest author also gets the opportunity to include a short bio if you wish.
- You’re welcome to use a pseudonym if you would prefer not to use your real name.
Rest assured it is our aim to keep intervention to a minimum and let the blogging flow. We do try to publish every single great piece of content we receive.